Dr. Amit Varma
- Over 25 years of Private Equity, strategic & operational leadership experience in healthcare organizations across USA, Asia, and Australia. Previously, he has been associated with Fortis Healthcare, Narayana Hrudayalaya and Manipal Heart Foundation
- Co-founder and Managing Partner of Quadria Capital, one of Asia's largest healthcare private equity firms, with assets under management exceeding US$1.5 billion and focused on investing in the healthcare sector across South and Southeast Asia.
- Sponsor of Healthquad, a healthcare focused Venture Capital firm investing in technology backed companies in India, and spearheaded India Build Out Fund, US$100 Mn Healthcare and Education focused domestic Private Equity Fund.
- Co-led the deployment of RHC Principal, a US$ 700 Mn principal pool of capital, across various healthcare sub-sectors in Asia.
- Renowned Critical Care Medicine Physician and continues to practice on a part-time basis.
- Has also served as an adjunct professor at the University of Pittsburgh and the Cleveland Clinic.
- M.B.B .S., M.D. from the University of Delhi, India
- Super-specialty medicine training from the University of New York and University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Attended MBA courses at the University of Chicago, USA