Professor Supten Sarbadhikari
Project Director at Centre for Health Informatics of the National Health Portal
A physician and a health informatics educationist, who is regarded as a pioneer in spreading awareness of health informatics in India.
- Member, BIS Panel on “Smart Infrastructure”, Govt. of India
- Member, BIS Health Informatics Sectional Committee, MHD 17, Govt. of India
- Chairman, Committee for revising Concept Note on National eHealth Authority (NeHA), MoHFW, Govt. of India
- Member, Project Review and Steering Committee, iNRC of SNOMED-CT in India, MoHFW, Govt. of India
- Expert Advisor in the e-Learning Advisory Group (ELAG) of SNOMED-CT, IHTSDO (UK).
- President of the Indian Association for Medical Informatics [2016-2017].
- Chairman [2011-2013] for Health Level Seven (HL7) India.
- Faculty (since 2010) and Fellow (2007-09) of PSG-FAIMER Regional Institute, Coimbatore
- Designed and developed syllabus on various Master’s level courses in Health Informatics, Health Information Management, Biomedical Engineering and Bioinformatics, nationally and internationally.