HITLAB World Cup Video Submission Guidelines
This video is now an OPTIONAL component to the application.
Submitting a video will not increase your chances of becoming a finalist. It will, however, provide us more information about you and your solution.
- Video must be less than 5 minutes total in length
- Recommended breakdown of video:
- 1-2 minute introduction of team members
- 2-3 minutes introducing your solution, and addressing what unmet healthcare need you are fulfilling
- Upload video to YouTube or Vimeo. If you don’t want other people to find it, mark it as unlisted. Don’t mark it as private or disallow embedding, or our judges won’t be able to view it.
- Allow embedding
- Include all team members only
- Must be in English
- No effects
- No music
- Check audio
In the video please introduce yourselves, explain what your solution is, and how it addresses unmet healthcare needs. Tell us anything else you want us to know about the team or the project.
The video submission is a way for judges to get to know the team personality and get excited about your ideas; it is not a video making contest. Keep it simple – no need to memorize or create a script, no need for special effects or music. Save the fancy stuff for your demo or product!
Before submitting the video, please play it back and check that you can hear what you’re saying.
Here's an example of a video we like from a YCombinator application:
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your submissions!